The largest shopping day in Asia started as a somewhat anti-valentine’s day, where shoppers bought presents for themselves on November 11. But how does Single’s Day in China stack up to Valentine’s Day and the busiest shopping days around the world? Click to read more on Forbes and get the stats at a glance below.
- High-profile transactions drive retail investment so far in 2018
- Over half of shoppers will utilize physical retailers for majority of their holiday shopping
- E-Commerce Retailers Plan 850 Physical Stores in the Next 5 Years
- London’s LEON Lands in U.S., Bringing Naturally Fast Food to Nation’s Capital
- After Merger, Doing What He Does Best