The largest shopping day in Asia started as a somewhat anti-valentine’s day, where shoppers bought presents for themselves on November 11. But how does Single’s Day in China stack up to Valentine’s Day and the busiest shopping days around the world? Click to read more on Forbes and get the stats at a glance below.
- Retail Outlook Q2 2017 Report
- City Series: Seattle – Where Retail Options Make Others Green with Envy
- City Series: Mexico City Makes Major Moves in Retail
- City Series: Philadelphia – The City of Firsts Offer Stiff Retail Competition
- City Series: New York – Where Big Retail Footprints Leave Big Shoes to Fill