The Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Mobile markets’ growing population and workforce are leading to a resilient retail economy, says JLL’s John Bemis this week attending the ICSC Southeast Conference in Atlanta.
- High-profile transactions drive retail investment so far in 2018
- Over half of shoppers will utilize physical retailers for majority of their holiday shopping
- E-Commerce Retailers Plan 850 Physical Stores in the Next 5 Years
- London’s LEON Lands in U.S., Bringing Naturally Fast Food to Nation’s Capital
- After Merger, Doing What He Does Best