The Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Mobile markets’ growing population and workforce are leading to a resilient retail economy, says JLL’s John Bemis this week attending the ICSC Southeast Conference in Atlanta.
- Retail Outlook Q2 2017 Report
- City Series: Seattle – Where Retail Options Make Others Green with Envy
- City Series: Mexico City Makes Major Moves in Retail
- City Series: Philadelphia – The City of Firsts Offer Stiff Retail Competition
- City Series: New York – Where Big Retail Footprints Leave Big Shoes to Fill