Retail performance fundamentals are in a holding pattern as vacancies remain flat. Net absorption has softened as quality space gets harder to find thanks to limited development in recent years. Restrained construction and few new retail space additions have also kept rents inching upward, moving many major markets to their cyclical peak.
- High-profile transactions drive retail investment so far in 2018
- Over half of shoppers will utilize physical retailers for majority of their holiday shopping
- E-Commerce Retailers Plan 850 Physical Stores in the Next 5 Years
- London’s LEON Lands in U.S., Bringing Naturally Fast Food to Nation’s Capital
- After Merger, Doing What He Does Best